King County DUI Victims Panel 2017 Schedule and Information
Welcome to the King County 2017 DUI Victims Panel. Do you need to attend a DUI Victim Impact Panel? We're here to help you find the information you're looking for, and we're here to help you to complete the DUI Victim Impact Panel requirement of your case. If your question is not answered below, please contact us.
General Victims Panel Information
- Class times and locations are listed on our 2017 schedule
- We also have information about Alcohol and Drug Information School (ADIS)
- The cost of the class is $60
- We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards at no additional charge
- All classes run for an hour and a half
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion (proof of attendance) at the end of class
- All classes are walk-in only. We do not have pre-registrations
- Guests and observers may attend free of charge. Parents are encouraged to bring teenage drivers
- Sorry, no children under 12 are admitted
- An ID is required for registering, but it may be expired or you may use any other document with your name on it
- All classes are non-judgemental and strictly confidential
- Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions
About The Victims Panel
The Seattle King County DUI Victims Panel helps you take responsibility for your actions in a non-judgmental forum. We give you the opportunity to hear the stories of real victims of drunk driving, giving you a new perspective on your DUI case that you may not get elsewhere in the legal system.
Our program is non-judgemental and strictly confidential. We understand that everyone makes mistakes. Rest assured we are not here to judge. We are here to help you understand the potential consequences of DUI before you are involved in a serious accident.
You may have thought that getting a DUI was the worst thing that could have happened, but when you hear the stories of real victims of drunk driving crashes, we hope that you will see your DUI as a life-changing experience that will inspire you to change your life for the better.
It is our hope that listening to the stories of real DUI victims will change your life, and you will never again drink and drive. We are here to help you reconsider the direction that your life is headed, so that you never drink and drive again.